Today is a day of gratitude. Turkey, football, family, and pumpkin pie are all the things we think about Thanksgiving.
So here are the things I’m grateful for (there is no particular order):
- Internet: It gave me access to all kinds of information that we didn’t have before technology. Also, if the internet didn’t exist then wordpress wouldn’t have existed so thank you internet.
- Humanity: My fellow human beings! I always loved your craziness and intelligence at the same time. Y’all are amazing! Peace and love for you all!
- Blogosphere: This is to all my fellow bloggers and my amazing people who decided to follow my blog. Without you guys, I wouldn’t be here today as a blogger.
- Books: Since I’m a big book nerd, books are like my precious jewels. I need them like I need air.
- United States: Even though I wasn’t born in the United States, I will always thank this country for giving me countless opportunities to live a better life. Also, as an American, I love and yet hate this country but I will always consider myself American. So thank America for giving me an identity.
I think that is all I can think of to be grateful for. What about you? What are you grateful for?