Hans Rosling and Ola Rosling: How not to be ignor…: http://youtu.be/Sm5xF-UYgdg
Zak Ebrahim: I am the son of a terrorist. Here’s …: http://youtu.be/lyR-K2CZIHQ
Hello my fellow readers! It has been a while since my last update so here is another update.
It is the weekend and it is windy here in Bellevue-Seattle area. The wind speed is 24MPH! Holy shit! The lights went off for few seconds at nighttime and then went on. Of course, the light is flickering every once in a while right now. There is a wind advisory in the area so people who is living in the area should stay in and stay warm. Don’t forget to get away from the windows if it may shatter or something like that.
Hello everyone! I know it had been a while since I created a post on this blog. So here are some updates that has happened:
– College started about three weeks ago.
– First week of college was horrible because I was distracted by my family and stressing over school.
– Biology exam is coming up and I’m very anxious about it already.
– I have to start writing a paper for my psychology class.
– I watched the movie called This is where I leave you. I thought it was a funny movie. I actually enjoyed the movie. I can definitely can relate to the character John because he and I are idealist. I liked the scene when the sister punched the guy who slapped with John’s wife. Haha. Tina Fey is hilarious!
So yeah. That is all I have to say. Oh yeah! There’s another thing that is not related to school. I almost crashed the car yesterday because my brain had been slow yesterday. Finally, I’m working on my driver’s license pretty soon.
Now I’m done. Enjoy the rest of the day(s) until I finally put another post!